Oct 16, 2009

Hello all!

I know I haven’t put anything down on this site for a while. I have been working on a pretty big showcase that will probably be in three parts. I hope to launch it on my birthday,Monday October 26th… yeah, like over a week from now.

Then, I am going to NaNo myself to death and turn out a project I should have done well over a year ago. Sadly, the 50,000 words covered in NaNo will only be half the finished project and I want the novel done by the end of this year. Someone has been waiting for this book a Long time and I guess I should not disappoint her any longer. (She may be one of two fans I have…and I am married to the other.)
So, until my birthday I doubt I will run anything else. perhaps a prelude to the bigger showcase, a perquisite if you will. Until then, have a hot cup of Java and a glazed donut and think of me.

--C.D. Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment